CATV 1550Nm High-Power Multi-Ports Output FTTH GPON EDFA with WDM
1550nm CATV Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier Technical Specification 1.0 Product description This is a low noise, high performance, FTTP high power, multi-ports optical amplifier with gain spectrum band within 1540~1563nm. Each output port for optical amplifier has built-in well-performed CWDM....
1550nm CATV Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier
1.0 Product description
This is a low noise, high performance, FTTP high power, multi-ports optical amplifier with gain spectrum band within 1540~1563nm. Each output port for optical amplifier has built-in well-performed CWDM. Every external up-link optical port of optical amplifier can connect with OLT PON port very conveniently. Each 1550nm (CATV)'s output optical port multiplex 1310/1490n's data stream, in order to reduce the quantity of the component and improve the index and reliability of the system.
This optical amplifier can be compatible with any FTTx PON Technology. It offers a flexible and low-cost solution for three-network integration and Fiber to the Home.
EA5800B has extremely low noise figure, the entire unit adopts twin-stage amplification, and the pre-amplifier adopts low noise EDFA, output cascade adopts high power EYDFA. When input optical power Pin=0dBm, the noise figure of unit is: Typ ≤4.5dB, Max ≤5.0dB Unlike other kind of product which need high optical power input to maintain lower noise figure.
This optical amplifier adopts the world's top class pump laser and active optical fiber. Perfect APC, ACC and ATC control, excellent design in the ventilation and heat-dissipation ensure the long life and high reliable work of pump laser. RS232 and RJ45 offer serial commutation and SNMP network management port.
LCD at the front panel offers the work index of all equipment and warning alarms. The laser will switch off automatically if optical power is missing, which offers security protection for the laser. All the optical port of optical amplifier can be installed in the front panel or back panel.
optional two-way optical input (built-in 2x1 optical switch), can be used for self-healing ring network or redundant backup network.
This EDFA with carrier-class reliability and network security management, high quality, high reliability and excellent cost performance and is ideal for system integrators and system operator.
The optical amplifier: 19” 2RU chassis, total output power up to 41dBm (13000mW), use LC/APC, offers 64 optical outputs at most, 64pcs uplink optical ports.
2.0 Product feature
• 1540~1563nm operating bandwidth for optical amplifier
• Each output optical port is with built-in high performance CWDM, single fiber three wavelengths, which can save optical fiber resources largely.
• Simplified machine-room links, improve the system reliability, and largely reduce the .network maintenance cost
• Can compatible with any FTTx PON technology: EPON/GEPON, GPON, BPON, DPON
• Total output power optional 1260~13000 ( 31~41dBm )
• 19” 2U rack up to optional 64 up-link ports, which used in OLT; And 64 1550nm output optical ports, multiplex the 1310/1490nm data stream.
• Built-in low noise pre-amplifier, not necessary EDFA cascade, extremely lower the CNR, MER degradation of the system
• Low noise figure ( Typ ≤4.5dB, Max ≤5.0dB )
• Perfect RS232 ,SNMP
• Telecom level safety reliability and network management
• Efficient space, simple and reliable in construction/maintenance
• Optional dual optical input, built-in 2 × 1 optical switch
• Dual power supply optional, 1+1 backup
• Can reduce the 98% device space usage
• Can reduce the 85% device purchase cost
• Can reduce 95% power consumption
• Industry's best price-performance
3.0 Main application
• FTTx PON
4.0 Technique index
CATV operation wavelength
OLT pass wavelength
CATV pass wavelength loss
OLT pass wavelength loss
CATV & OLT isolation
Number of uplink optical ports (for OLT)
CATV input power (Pi)
Total output power1)
Number of output ports
Each port output power
Difference of each output power
Output optical power monitoring
Output power adjustable range
Output power adjustable range
Polarization dependence loss
Polarization dependence gain
Polarization mode dispersion
Pump power leakage
Network management interface
Operation relative humidity
5.0 Optic/electrical schema
5.1 1x口口口 (conventional)
5.2 2x口口口 (Built-in Optical Switch)
6.0 Chassis size chart
6.1 2U Hot plug frame
6.2 2U Frame
- Previous: 1310Nm 1550Nm CATV Direct Modulated Optical Transmitter
- Next: 1550Nm EDFA CATV Fiber Optic Amplifier