Mini Multimode Optical Time-Domain Reflectometer OTDR
OP502 OTDR OP 502 series of handhold Optical Time Domain Reflector (OTDR) is a high performance, cost-effective optical network analysis tester, with the feature of lightweight, easy to use, highly intelligent and having a hotkey for automatic rapid testing. OP 502 Series handhold OTDR is small,...
OP 502 series of handhold Optical Time Domain Reflector (OTDR) is a high performance, cost-effective optical network analysis tester, with the feature of lightweight, easy to use, highly intelligent and having a hotkey for automatic rapid testing.
OP 502 Series handhold OTDR is small, powerful and portable. It is battery powered. 3.5 Inch TFT-LCD can meet the needs of high luminance environment and night. OP 502 OTDR has simple and friendly graphical user interface. Touch screen panel and keyboard button can meet different operator’s habits.
Hotkey for rapid testing, and just press the hotkey you can obtain the required operational test results. OP 502 series OTDR provides three power saving modes, Close the LCD screen, equipment sleep and power-down ,for users to select according different applications, to ensure that the equipment to achieve a longer working hours.
• 1310/1550 dual-wavelength testing;
• Visible light source, facilitate to inspect fiber break;
• Complete PC analysis software for you to quickly and efficiently generate a professional OTDR reports;
• Easy to operate, both the touch-screen panel and keyboard button can completely operate the equipment, meeting different operator’s habits;
• All important tests can provide a hotkey to operate automatically, to ensure higher test efficiency;
• 3.5-inch TFT LCD with brightness adjustment support, suit for high luminance environment and night;
• With auto-sleep function to save power;
• NI-MH battery-powered, low-voltage protection, continuous working time up to 8 hours;
• Hardware power switch, thorough stop electrical energy loss, ensures the battery can work longer;
OP 502 series handhold OTDR is mainly used for the following tests:
• Determine fiber optic cable or fiber optic’s failure point, connection point, breakpoint Position
• Describe fiber optic cable or fiber’s loss distribution curve, measure cable, fiber’s length and the loss, attenuation coefficient between two points
• Measure fiber optic cable, optical fiber connector’s insertion loss
• Measure fiber optic cable, optical fiber’s reflection loss;
OP 502 series handhold OTDR can be widely used in metropolitan, WAN, CATV and other communication systems for fiber optic cable or fiber installation, troubleshoot, transformation and maintenance.
|Dynamic Range (dB)|
|Wavelength (± 20nm)|
3.5 TFT LCD touch screen
|Light Source Type|
|Selectable Ranges (km)|
|Pulse Widths (ns)|
|Average Time (s)|
|Attenuation Dead Zone (m)（3）|
|Event Dead Zone (m)|
|Distance Measure Accuracy|
±(1 m + 5×10-5×Distance (m)+ sampling space)
Measurement Data Storage
600 test traces
- Previous: FTTX Network Test PON Optical Multimeter Power Meter
- Next: Telecommunication Cat5 Cat5e UTP STP SFP FTP 24AWG/26AWG Solid Copper Lan Cables