OPT-5585 Professional Satellite Digital TV DVB S2 to IP IRD Receiver with 4 CI Slot
OPT-5585 RF to 48 IP IRD Satellite Receiver 4 CI Slots = 4*CAM + 4*Smart card Product Introduction OPT 5585 IRD is a new design which integrates demodulation (DVB-C, T/T2, S/S2 optional), de-scrambler and multiplexing in one case to convert RF signals into TS output. It is a 1-U case which...
OPT-5585 RF to 48 IP IRD Satellite Receiver
4 CI Slots = 4*CAM + 4*Smart card
OPT 5585 IRD is a new design which integrates demodulation (DVB-C, T/T2, S/S2 optional), de-scrambler and multiplexing in one case to convert RF signals into TS output.
It is a 1-U case which supports 4 tuner inputs, 1 ASI and IP. The 4 CAMs/ CIs accompanied can descramble the programs input from encrypted RF, ASI and IP. The CAM requires NO unsightly external power cords, cables, or additional remote control device. BISS function is also embedded to descramble programs from any input.
To meet customers’ various requirements, OPT 5585 is also designed to de-mux programs from any input, and output TS over 48 SPTS & 4 MPTS UDP, RTP/RTSP.
• 4 Tuner inputs (DVB-C, T/T2, S/S2 Optional)
• 1 ASI & 4 IP (UDP) input
• One CAM can decrypt multiple programs from Tuners/ASI/IP
• Support BISS descrambling(Up to 120 Mbps)
• IP (48 SPTS, 4 MPTS) over UDP and RTP/RTSP output
• 4 groups of independent ASI out for tuner/IP passthrough (one-to-one)
• Support maximum 128 PID mapping per input
• Support Diseqc function
• LCD display, Remote control and Firmware, web NMS management
• Updates via web
• Best quality and breakthrough price
Attention: You can choose 4 channels from 9 inputs to descramble, CI 1 & 2 are designed to descramble tuner 1/2, ASI or IP 1-4, CI 3 & 4 are designed to descramble tuner 3/4, ASI or IP 1-4. ASI out and MPTS IP out are for passthrough RF/IP inputs one to one.
4x RF (DVB-C, T/T2, S/S2 optional), F type
1×ASI input for de-mux, BNC interface
4xIP input for de-mux (UDP)
|47 MHz~860 MHz|
|6M, 7M, 8M|
|- 65 ~ -25dBm|
|1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 QPSK|
|1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10|
48*SPTS over UDP, RTP/RTSP
1000M Base-T Ethernet interface (unicast/multicast)
4*MPTS over UDP, RTP/RTSP
1000M Base-T Ethernet interface, for RF in passthrough (one-to-one)
4 groups BNC interface, for RF or IP in passthrough (one-to-one)
LCD + control buttons
Web NMS Management
System Connection Sample
- Previous: OPT-5508S Free to Air Channels DVB S2 Tuner Sat Over IP Satellite TV Receiver
- Next: OPT-5218H HD 8 Channel HDMI Input Mpeg2 H 264 Hardware Video Encoder